Breaking News
Loading...

Chakravarti Ashoka Samrat 24th February 2016 Written Update

Chakravarti Ashoka Samrat 24th February 2016 Written Update

Ashoka is surprised to see Radha Gupta standing there. He addresses him as Acharya but Radha Gupta asks him not to call him that. There was a time when I used to feel proud to hear it from you but not today. Is this the same person who Acharya Chanakya trusted with his dream? I came here after overcoming all the obstacles to see this day? No! I came here to see Ashoka who was once a brave warrior. He could turn defeat into victory. There is a coward standing here before me. Is this why Acharya Chanakya died? Is this why your mother and father sent you here? Who taught you to fear death? He replies that he does not fear death. Till when will I fight? I had to lose so much in the process, so many innocent people and so many Acharya’s! Radha Gupta asks him if he will overlook his responsibilities because of this fear. Should your Acharya Chanakya and your grandfather have not chosen the same easy way to escape their duties? They had nothing else in priority. The same goes for you. Destiny has chosen you to take Magadh to new heights. You want to escape it? Ashoka is tired of hearing about destiny. It isn’t east to bear the weight of so many expectations. I too feel pain. If it was up to me then I will leave everything behind and go far away from here. Radha Gupta says it is past time. You are playing with the dreams and emotions of all the people who trusted in you; risked their life for you! It is too late now. You don’t have this option. You will leave but the citizens will lose in that case. I don’t worry how many responsibilities you have. You have to fulfil them and reach your goal. If you back out now then people wont trust any other Ashoka in future. You don’t have time. You have to make a decision right away! Ashoka says sorry to him. I lost my vision. I forgot about my promises. I vow that I wont stop till I fulfil them. He walks out of the temple determined.
Charu tells Sushim she can only hear oeple cheering for him since his father has made the announcement. I have made a long list of guests and things to do. Why are you sitting like this? You are going to become the Samrat of Magadh. Why are you so upset? Sushim calls it a dream till it happens in reality. I wont believe it till I sit on the throne for real. She is sure there will be no obstacle in their way now. Samrat wont get to find out ever about Ashoka’s existence. The message! They realise that they left the letter in Ashoka’s room. They immediately rush there. There are many Daasi’s there. Charu dismisses them all. Sushim and Charu look for the letter. Bindusar asks them what they are up to. Charu lies that she dropped her ring here. Sushim gives it to her. She acts. It is so dear to me as it was given to me by Samrat. Bindu is all lost in Ashoka’s thoughts. He talks to Ashoka. You died when you were so far from your family. what could be worse than this? SUshim is angry. Bindu looks at him. I am not comparing you. truth is, you do have some weaknesses. Helena suggests him to control his emotions. We all miss Ashoka but you don’t shed tears on the death of a brave warrior like him. You should be proud. Bindu leaves from there.
Drupad tries to stop his dog as he has the letter in his mouth. That’s not a thing to eat. Bindu asks him to be careful. Why are you troubling him? Drupad says he is troubling me. I sent him to Ashoka Bhaiya’s room to look for a ball. He brought something on his own. What will I tell Ashoka Bhaiya when he returns tomorrow? Samrat calls him Nanhe Samrat. Nothing will happen. Drupad does not want him to call him that. Why dint you wait for Ashoka Bhaiya? Why did you announce that you will let Sushim Bhaiya become your successor? Only Ashoka Bhaiya deserves to be the Samrat. He chases his dog once again. bindu thinks if I had even a little hope of Ashoka’s existence then I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else. I have to make sure everything is in order. I am helpless as I am a Samrat also!

Chakravarti Ashoka Samrat 24th February 2016 Written Update