Breaking News
Loading...

Suhani Si Ek Ladki 24th February 2016 Written Update

Suhani Si Ek Ladki 24th February 2016 Written Update

The Episode starts with Pratima hearing Suhani and Yuvraaj talking about surrogacy. She says Yuvraaj, I want to talk to you. Dadi and Barbie see the door shut and continue their talk. Dadi says I will sleep peacefully tonight, as I know Suhani will leave from this house now. Barbie says you are welcome. Dadi says don’t fly, you did not do any favor for me. Pratima says I have bad news, Barbie is scared, she said infront of everyone, but she is afraid that her family and society will say bad. Suhani says but she said yes just now. Pratima says she told me too, but when I asked her about her family, when I said she has to do what we say for 9 months, she refused. Suhani says she can’t change her decision. Pratima says she refused, we need to find someone else. Yuvraaj asks are you sure she refused. Pratima says no, I lied, I did not talk to Barbie, I was testing your decision, now I got my decision, we all will talk to Barbie about this tomorrow. Suhani thanks and hugs her.
Dadi says but Bhavna… Bhavna says you all supported me, now this house needs me, how can I move out. She asks Yuvraaj does he have any problem with her decision. Suhani asks will you really help me. Bhavna nods and says I thought well. They hug. Dadi says Bhavna, Golu… Bhavna says I know you all manage Golu. Sharad and Pratima smile. Pratima agrees too. Barbie says no, Bhavna is saying wrong. They all look at her. Barbie says you have to take care of family, I m free, I have no responsibility, if I do this, there won’t be any relation. Bhavna says I understand, its good you want to do this, but Suhani is my sister, I want to do this for her. Suhani says I m very happy, you two are ready to do this, I understand Bhavna, I will fight with everyone for Bhavna if there is any problem. Sharad says yes, Yuvraaj and Suhani made Bhavna and Golu come in my life, Bhavna and I want to thank them this way. Lata says Sharad and Bhavna are saying right, let Bhavna do this. Barbie and Dadi worry. Sharad hugs Yuvraaj. Dadi gets thinking.

Suhani Si Ek Ladki 24th February 2016 Written Update